Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Blogging. Why Only Now?

How do I start?

Blogging nowadays has been a form of expression, a way of life so to speak.



Almost everyone I know in the cyberspace have their own blogs. Here are just some of those I personally know and follow:
  1. The Nightingale Chronicles
  2. Nurse Tambayers - The Blogspot of RN Kapuyaters
  3. The Irony of Non Sense
  4. RaNts of a Queer Guy
And the list goes on and on.

Honestly speaking, I wanted to start 2013 with a blog.

It was way back December 2012 when I started out conceptualizing this blog.
Matter of fact, this blog post was on the "Drafts" since then. 

It's not that I don't have the luxury of time to maintain and or manage a blog, but there are just certain reasons why I failed to do so for the past couple of months. (Whatever. Just testing my reasoning skills.)


“Time is a created thing. To say 'I don't have time,' is like saying, 'I don't want to.”  ~ Lao Tzu
There you go, I decided to put up this blog and name it "The Randomness of Nothing" for I will be posting anything random here - from news and updates regarding the RN profession to blabbers and anything in between. 


So, feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to hit that subscribe/follow button whatever! 

2 comments: